The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I found us a great Alliance, I think

Go down 
+3
metal man
Pandoras Folly
Ulgo
7 posters

Should we join the Ridian Guides Alliance?
Yes
I found us a great Alliance, I think I_vote_lcap91%I found us a great Alliance, I think I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
No
I found us a great Alliance, I think I_vote_lcap9%I found us a great Alliance, I think I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Don't care
I found us a great Alliance, I think I_vote_lcap0%I found us a great Alliance, I think I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

I found us a great Alliance, I think Empty
PostSubject: I found us a great Alliance, I think   I found us a great Alliance, I think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:30 am

I was in Kamadan trying to recruit Guilds with the aim of starting our own Alliance, got a couple of nibbles snd jumped around districts. My announcement said "New Alliance, no swearing or abuse tolerated, looking for Guilds to join us for PvE, dungeon runs etc". I struck up a conversation with the leader of a mature Alliance who sound like just what we are looking for and need your opinions please.
Their website is www.ridirian.com so go and have a look, cast your vote and leave a comment. You are the best Guild and deserve the best Alliance we can find. The Alliance Leader is Kno Ma aka Recna Mor Cena. She is a mature lady and willing to have a chat with any of you.

Last edited by Ulgo on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

PostSubject: Re: I found us a great Alliance, I think   I found us a great Alliance, I think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:36 am

I vote yes!
Back to top Go down
metal man
Recruitment Officer
metal man

PostSubject: Re: I found us a great Alliance, I think   I found us a great Alliance, I think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:37 am

looks good

i would do it
Back to top Go down
otis
Master of Arms
otis

PostSubject: Re: I found us a great Alliance, I think   I found us a great Alliance, I think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:33 pm

yes im for it..lets try them..otis
Back to top Go down
Redorianin

Redorianin

PostSubject: Re: I found us a great Alliance, I think   I found us a great Alliance, I think I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Im for yes... looks good
Back to top Go down
Live Theif

Live Theif

PostSubject: Re: I found us a great Alliance, I think   I found us a great Alliance, I think I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:56 am

bleh, couldnt find this, but neways, i say yes! they seem like a nice allaince, and i like that thjey say to wisp ta person if you have a prob w/ em. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evol e the dark

evol e the dark

PostSubject: YES   I found us a great Alliance, I think I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:35 pm

YES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found us a great Alliance, I think   I found us a great Alliance, I think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found us a great Alliance, I think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: Guild Chat :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: