The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HM spectral Vaettir

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ciclopico

ciclopico

HM spectral Vaettir Empty
PostSubject: HM spectral Vaettir   HM spectral Vaettir I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi.
I think that there a some others builds for another professions but i hadnt found mine either in Builds list nor a post itself.

I go from Longeye's Edge to Jaga Morraine just running through enemies lol! and then kill all the vaettir there and rezone, again and again till my bags are full of golden items, dyes or glacial stones.

I'll put the data here :

Profession: Elementalist/Mesmer

Build code: OgVEMKGJz4I91GfVe4SwAkNWiA

Attributes(in case they are needed): 16 Earth Magic, 4 Air Magic, rest divided into inspiration magic & energy storage (i suggest putting a +2 EnSto rune too)

Equipment: One full 60AL armor + 1 Earth "mask". Equip all this parts with "Armor +10 vs Earth Damage" insignias and the runes needed for attributes. Energy runes may be useful too. I made a personal weapon for this farm: the one you will see in the video is a req9 Platinum Broadsword with +5 energy, +20% longer enchants. totem axe should work too, as any +20% enchants will do.

Time used: about 9-10 mins from the 1st run (run to Jaga Morraine + 1st vaettir killing spree); 5-6 mins each rezoneing run.

Drop: so much golden weapons (lot of them, even the fucsia staffs rofl), some dyes (any black at this time), and glacial stones (1-9 each run).

Video: Its's in spanish so i try to put the dialogue translated to english at the description. See it (10 minutes aprox.)

And... that's all folk.
Back to top Go down

HM spectral Vaettir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: Pve/Pvp :: PVE :: Farming-
Jump to: