The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranger UW Toucher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ciclopico

ciclopico

Ranger UW Toucher Empty
PostSubject: Ranger UW Toucher   Ranger UW Toucher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Ranger having some uw fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of inspiration from hell's precipice today got me working on this since I couldn't really think of many builds that used greater conflagration. I just want to say this is not the fastest build for smites but my title hunter is a ranger so I try to make everything I do happen on that character. The following build can do the smites in about 15 minutes if you get extremely good at spirit positioning and aggroing quickly. I have just been laying the spirit in safe spots as i see the creature layout on the fly. The build however can do more than just the smites.

(A note on the skills I have the reputation titles involved with the pve skills at rank 10)

The build=OgQjQwY5lS1QcCHH4k0kxi+GRHA

Slot #6 is a bit of an optional depending on the area I am still tweaking the build for that spot not quite satisfied yet with it. Here are a few suggestions though for the optional:
-snow storm
-ebon battle standart of courage
-radiation field

EQUIPMENT:
8 Armor shield with +10 vs fire and +30 HP
Axe/sword +5 energy and +7 warding mod

STEPS:
1. Take quest position spirit in corner in the same sorta spots you would do as the solo ranger famine build. I generally only aggro 1 group of graspings at a time.

2. You then run to the smites area placing the spirit wherever needed out of aggro. The coldfires are killable and very quick and easy at that you don't even need conflagration up to kill them.

3. It is now time for the more unique part. We now head up twin serpent mountain using wonderful stormchaser to out run the charged blackness usually but yes they are killable if you pull small groups of them.

4.The chaos planes lay the spirit on the stairs summon the ruby djinn and go kill the nearest dream rider. The way to deal with the mindblades is simple keep touching them and running most of the skills and when you see the spirit getting ready to go down prep stormchaser and troll ungent then go break aggro. It is now you drop another spirit run back in finish. It is this technique that allows you to clear the entire chaos planes im starting to get pretty fast at it with about a 45 minute run time or so.

5. If you pull carefully the spawning pools are also possible to solo you don't really need conflagration up since your getting tagged by so much elemental damage just make sure to get out of meteor showers fast and try to pull small groups.

6. I have completed the bone pits using this build however it is extremely hard and annoying since you have to do it hit and run. It is only possible to take down 1 enemy at a time in this area then retreat and even then sometimes you can die if they FoC spike at the right time. This area should not be done for anything other than challenge although I am tweaking the build to possibly handle it better.

The pictures are now up and ignore the snowstorm in some of them that was a older version. I am still tweaking this to work faster and easier.

Ranger UW Toucher Wertyu10

Ranger UW Toucher Wec_vb10

Ranger UW Toucher Wertyu11

Ranger UW Toucher Wertyu12

Ranger UW Toucher Wertyw10
Back to top Go down

Ranger UW Toucher
Page 1 of 1