The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Startrek-Stargate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
evol e the dark

evol e the dark

Startrek-Stargate Empty
PostSubject: Startrek-Stargate   Startrek-Stargate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:27 am

Who else here is looking forward to the new Startrek film? Also who is looking forward to Stargate universe?
Back to top Go down
Validus

Startrek-Stargate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startrek-Stargate   Startrek-Stargate I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Me, me, me Very Happy Haven't seen the Star Trek movie yet though, but will soon as I get the chance to. As for Stargate, I think I went into SG withdrawal when SG Atlantis finished, so I got all the SG-1 seasons and watched them from the beginning. Bad news is, I'm already on Season 9 so I'm gonna run out of SG shows to watch soon Sad

*Rummages around for another Sci-Fi show to get by with*
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

Startrek-Stargate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startrek-Stargate   Startrek-Stargate I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Have you tried Babylon 5?? I love that series, it rocks and has a developing storyline that pulls you in
Back to top Go down
evol e the dark

evol e the dark

Startrek-Stargate Empty
PostSubject: Babylon 5   Startrek-Stargate I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Yes Ulgo I have watched some Babylon 5 thought it was brilliant need to buy on dvd and watch it all at some point.

I also love Doctor Who and have done since Tom Baker.

Galactica the new series was a stroke of genius , also loved that.

Love LOST as well.....

Ok so I am a Sci-fi geek.....

Last edited by evol e the dark on Sat May 16, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mother Mystery

Startrek-Stargate Empty
PostSubject: omg I have company   Startrek-Stargate I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:46 am

Wow, am I the only sc-fi geek female?

Guess I am in good company though, as I see who has posted here Smile

Spent lots of time watching all series mentioned here as well as many other science fiction films. I loved I, Robot with Wil Smith... as well as the animated Robots film. I like anything that shows a different way of life than the one we most commonly see Smile

Minority Report with Tom Cruise has lots of cool computer screens, but the premise there is scary! If we can be convicted of our thoughts before they even become actions, we may all be accused and found guilty Sad

AI was another futuristic movie that I enjoyed and would watch again. The thought of people and robots being indistinguishable is somehow capturing the screen writer's imagaination and mine, but the idea that we will not be able to tell the difference is much like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes back in the day. It just is beyond my comprehension. But, the latest tech news shows a life-like robot is currently under construction! Lots of bugs to work out yet, and it takes enormous resources to replicate just one of us. Yaaa!!! We still rule! Smile

My latest addition to my video collection is Battlestar Galactica. But I also like the comedy parodies of space movies, like Spaceballs. And I guess one of my favorite cartoons is The Jetsons. Smile

Afterall, I did spend most of my life in an industry that tries to make these things happen!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Validus

Startrek-Stargate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startrek-Stargate   Startrek-Stargate I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Spaceballs is a classic!! That still cracks me up Smile hehe (my wife just gave me strange looks when i tried to get her to watch it though). Thanks for the suggestion Ulgo, I never got into Babylon 5 when it originally aired, but I might revisit it. My problem with Star Trek shows, is I started with Star Trek Next Generation, and no Captain before or since is better than Jean Luc Picard in my opinion Smile hehe. I do have Enterprise though and I'll be watching that, and maybe Babylon 5 after it.

Surprisingly I never liked Battlestar Galactica much (the acting seemed a little too cheesy for me) although I loved the original Galactica back in the 80s (no I'm not that old, I was a kid back then). Evol: you're referring to the new show though right? The spin off? I've heard people talking about that one.
Back to top Go down
Validus

Startrek-Stargate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startrek-Stargate   Startrek-Stargate I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:05 pm

PS: I never thought "female Sci-Fi geeks" actually existed Razz hehe.
Back to top Go down
Mother Mystery

Startrek-Stargate Empty
PostSubject: female sci-fi geeks   Startrek-Stargate I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:41 pm

I guess I always knew I was one in a million but I never thought I could be the only one!!

Mother

P.S. I always wondered why I was the rare female at the cinema who actually was happy to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Startrek-Stargate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startrek-Stargate   Startrek-Stargate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Startrek-Stargate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: