The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

back from vacantion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metal man
Recruitment Officer
metal man

back from vacantion Empty
PostSubject: back from vacantion   back from vacantion I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:13 pm

as you c im back from my vacation.

i came online this friday and saw we had a lot off in active people and if i kick them we will have around 65 members, usualy i go recruiting till we have around 80-85 i can try 2 do this as well but maybe we want 2 let it a midium sise guild as now and kick all the people that are offline for 2 weeks and more WITH OUT A GOOD REASON and get a smaller but more active guild.

so what do you all want?

metal man
Back to top Go down
xandir lax

xandir lax

PostSubject: Re: back from vacantion   back from vacantion I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:14 pm

i agree with metal man, although i think an officer should put a notice, telling ppl to make sure that they tell ulgo that they wont be online for a couple of weeks if on vacation or other reasons. and i think that instead of 2 weeks it should be 3 to give ppl some legroom
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

PostSubject: Re: back from vacantion   back from vacantion I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Sorry to disagree guys but the rule has always been to kick after 1 month inactive and I still think that is fair. Some people have long holidays, some have a lot of study to do at times and we usually have enough active members to keep us happy.

The other thing I have always said is that if someone comes back and finds they have been kicked for inactivity they will be welcome to came back.

Also it is hard to keep track of who is on holiday or moving etc unless it is someone I know and also not so easy to make sure everyone else knows about it. Some also never look at or post on the forum.

Any other opinions are welcome and if a majority want a change to the policy I will, as always, consider it seriously.
Back to top Go down
xandir lax

xandir lax

PostSubject: Re: back from vacantion   back from vacantion I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:10 pm

ulgo maybe you should consider changin the kicking time to be 4 weeks, because you can't realy tell if the person been inactive for more that 1 month, when a person reaches the 1 month mark of beening inactive the next time that it changes is when that person get to 2 months inactive, if you where to change the kick time to 4 weeks it would be easiar to record how long a person has been inactive.

And as you say its hard to record when a person is on holiday but maybe you could put a list of ppl in holiday in the guild notices and take ther name off when they come back.

ps just counted thers 13 in the 1 month mark but i dont know how many of those r un holiday, or away from gw for a nother reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back from vacantion   back from vacantion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back from vacantion
Page 1 of 1