The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat question ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eddtaylor

eddtaylor

General Chat question ^^ Empty
PostSubject: General Chat question ^^   General Chat question ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:44 am

is General Chat, a chat about anything or does this have to relate to GW's? afro <---- awesome
Back to top Go down
eddtaylor

eddtaylor

PostSubject: ill start of a general thing, that question was stupid   General Chat question ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:05 am

phobia irl Razz not best pic, cause its the only one saved onto my comp atm ^^ http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=edd015pc4.jpg

think this link will work xD
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat question ^^   General Chat question ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:16 am

We got a general chat and a guildchat, so I supose your able to use this for other things also.
It's for anything not related to guildwars, aslong if you keep it clean, if you need more sections added just post it here, or ask ingame.
Back to top Go down
Mother Mystery

PostSubject: Foul weather friend   General Chat question ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:08 am

When I came into Guild Wars, I told everyone that I was a "fair weather friend" in my real life. It is because I can not tolerate winter conditions. So I guess here, I am a "foul weather friend".

Every year since my parents died, I have given myself something to occupy my winters. The first year I got cable television and recorded movies all winter while watching other channels. The next winter I watched the movies I had recorded. Last winter I subscribed to a game-a-month site. This winter I entered into the world of Guild Wars.

I have met some very wonderful people here this winter. But winter is coming to an end and spring is just around the corner. I thought my DSL free trial was supposed to end on March 10th, but when talking to my ISP yesterday I found they extended it a few weeks because of problems during the install. Even if I can figure out a way to maintain the DSL, I need to return to the expectations of my real life soon.

If I can not maintain DSL, I have maintained an email account for decades. I will continue to keep email available.

Thank you for your companionship,
Mother Mystery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat question ^^   General Chat question ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat question ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: