The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requests for Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

Requests for Changes Empty
PostSubject: Requests for Changes   Requests for Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:27 pm

I would like to propose we have a section devoted to Hero builds as these work differently from players. This could include a description of the Hero and his place in the storyline, how to acquire the Hero and any other interesting information

What ya think people?
Back to top Go down
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Changes   Requests for Changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:44 pm

wel i dont realy think its need but if ppl want it il add cos i think you can just post them under the profesion and just state that it is a hero build
Back to top Go down
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Changes   Requests for Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:54 pm

ok on otis his request i added a clock with all time zone's of the world just click on where you live and you can c your time zone

(i know it aint 100% like its supose too b but this was the only way i could geth it on botem other wise it would b on the side's and that just look realy off )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Changes   Requests for Changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requests for Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: Guild Chat :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: