The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searingflames/Mindblast Elementalist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

Searingflames/Mindblast  Elementalist Empty
PostSubject: Searingflames/Mindblast Elementalist   Searingflames/Mindblast  Elementalist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm

For heroes and for youself

[build prof=E/Mo fir=6 wat=12 ene=11][Searing Flames][Liquid Flame][Glowing Gaze][Meteor Shower][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Mark of Rodgort][Fire Attunement][Rebirth][/build]

[build prof=E/Mo fir=6 wat=12 ene=11][Mind Blast][Liquid Flame][Glowing Gaze][Meteor Shower][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Mark of Rodgort][Fire Attunement][Rebirth][/build]
Back to top Go down
Mother Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Searingflames/Mindblast Elementalist   Searingflames/Mindblast  Elementalist I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:31 am

I do not understand the attributes distribution for your skill bar, Cass. Why would you put so much toward water when there are no water skills? Also, the monk skill is not supported by attributes.

I bet you did what I do so often and just forgot to make the adjustments when you re-skilled Very Happy

I will have to work harder to get the elites.
Back to top Go down
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

PostSubject: Re: Searingflames/Mindblast Elementalist   Searingflames/Mindblast  Elementalist I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:04 pm

the monk skil doesnt need atribute's to rez you put al the remaining one toward it usualy 2 or 3 and yea the water one's are set wrong they need 2 b max fire and max enrgy rest can b put on prot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searingflames/Mindblast Elementalist   Searingflames/Mindblast  Elementalist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searingflames/Mindblast Elementalist
Page 1 of 1