The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrillo Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raistlin
Officer of the Watch
raistlin

Ventrillo Information Empty
PostSubject: Ventrillo Information   Ventrillo Information I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:45 am

Well the guild now has a Ventrillo Server thanks to the efforts of Otis. Thank you Otis!!!
Alright here's what you need to do to get logged onto vent is as follows:
1. Download the client server from the website: www.ventrillo.com . Make sure you download the client and not the server otherwise you will have to pay and we don't need another server for the guild.
2. Once you finish download, start the program and create your username by clicking on the arrow next to where it says username. Remember this name will be seen by other people logged onto vent so please nothing offensive or questionable... Keep it proffesional thank you. Here you can also set up the phonetic to announce that you've arrived.
3. When you're finished with setting your username you will then select the arrow next to server and in there you will see multiple fields that will need to be filled out as follows:
>Select - LostSoulsOfJudgement
>Hostname or IP - vent25.gameservers.com
>Port - 4421
and as of right now we do not have a password to log into the server so just leave the rest of the fields blank.
For y'alls information we are still working on getting seperate channels set up and everything with this up and running so please bear with us.
If you have any further questions or need any assistance feel free to ask myself or any of the other guild officers and we'll do everything we can to assist.
Thank you and good gaming
Raistlin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Ventrillo Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Information   Ventrillo Information I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:30 pm

ok nice thank you otis for suplying us with a vent server i hope we can make good use of it also thank you raistlin for making this guide .wel i hope you dont mind i moved this 2 guild chat and made it a sticky seeing as we can use for more then the 4vs4
Back to top Go down
https://kjcd.rpg-board.net

Ventrillo Information
Page 1 of 1