The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Night in Vizunah Square!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryn Sage

Saturday Night in Vizunah Square! Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night in Vizunah Square!   Saturday Night in Vizunah Square! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:54 pm

I am planning to attempt Vizunah Square tonight, and I was reading up on it a bit...

Apparently, there is a Prophecies Team and a Factions team of 8 each who meet up midmission. Considering that this means that 16 of us have the potential to be in the same instance at once, I was curious if anyone wanted to jump in with us --namely, I'd love to see if we can get a whole band of us in there together, kicking around those nasty Afflicted. I'm planning to do this sometime after the Guild Outing today.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Vizunah_Square
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night in Vizunah Square!   Saturday Night in Vizunah Square! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 pm

My monk would love to do Vizunah Square. Just say the word when you are ready in guild chat and I will be there.

Pan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night in Vizunah Square!   Saturday Night in Vizunah Square! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:38 pm

Wrong forum if you need help with mission or want company on them ask so in in mission part of the forum
Back to top Go down
https://kjcd.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night in Vizunah Square!   Saturday Night in Vizunah Square! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night in Vizunah Square!
Page 1 of 1