The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lycanthropes and Vampires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Live Theif

Live Theif

Lycanthropes and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Lycanthropes and Vampires   Lycanthropes and Vampires I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:06 am

ok, well, which would you rather be? a Lycanthrope (Werewolf) or a Vampire? and why?

I'll start....... Lycanthrope all the way!!! ..... y? bcuz i am considered a werewolf by my friends, and i.......like werewolves...... ALOT...... and well, yeah, they r furry and cute, and they............. i think thats good enough of a an explanation......
Back to top Go down
s.j.verm

PostSubject: vamps end wherewolfs   Lycanthropes and Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:00 am

i think vamp is cool like stalk the night end bite all my enemys end you dont have 2 go to school
Back to top Go down
Odin Elsir

Odin Elsir

PostSubject: Re: Lycanthropes and Vampires   Lycanthropes and Vampires I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:19 am

As everyone knows both come from the Vampire Elder Marcus Corvinus and his brother the Lycan Elder William Corvinus so basically both share similar attributes.

Its got to be said, Vampires have the better dresscode and look so much better in a suit, they also have a certain demeanour in the way they take their prey rather than the savage Lycan who is more brutal in his approach.

I for one would prefer the way of the vampire Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Live Theif

Live Theif

PostSubject: Re: Lycanthropes and Vampires   Lycanthropes and Vampires I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 am

ya, true, but i perfer a savage approach 2 killing, and its more understanding if a Lycanthrope 'plays' w/ their prey... trap them, cut off all escapes, then just let the fear sink in, and after a while, just pounce on them, knockin them over, and eat.. Very Happy (I'm a demented child........ VERY demented) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eddtaylor

eddtaylor

PostSubject: Vamps or Werewolves   Lycanthropes and Vampires I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:15 pm

gotta be a devil tbh, cause its a hardcore vampire it has wings and is twice as strong as a werewolf and a vampire put together and yea i know devil doesnt count but i have my reason xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycanthropes and Vampires   Lycanthropes and Vampires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lycanthropes and Vampires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: