The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliance gone.

Go down 
+5
martin
B R I E K
Sir Total Ownage
Gouf
Cassandra
9 posters

Want the Phoenix alliance back?
Yes
Alliance gone. I_vote_lcap0%Alliance gone. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Alliance gone. I_vote_lcap31%Alliance gone. I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Get new alliance and post a poll to let members vote before accepting
Alliance gone. I_vote_lcap69%Alliance gone. I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Dear guild.

We all know we had a new alliance, yes you read it correctly had.
Because of my doing, the alliance removed us.
So far only heard positive things about being on our own again.
Still I found the need to apologize about it.
Simple explained the reason we are kicked from the alliance.

1 person from the alliance asked for a monk build.

I looked for one and shared it towards him, saying it would not bring any energy trouble and such.
(The basics was for a hero but that to the side)

A other person from the alliance pinged a build too also a monk build, I placed a note that he should add a hex removal and an energy maintain. Which was pussed aside but everyone has to do with the advice what he wants. After that he noted that it wasent needed and that I didn't knew what I was talking about.
I didn't replyed on that, didn't matter.
We had some fun talking about that in the guildchat as those online at that moment can talk about too ^^.

Later on (Same day) A person was complaining of getting the dishornable hex on him after leaving an battle, while it wasent his fault for leaving caues he had leavers *Qouted from him*
A few minutes later, when the hex was gone, and he went in a battle again, he made us know he had the hex again which am sure for him would be annoying as he wanted to do JadeQuarry, he kept spamming and complaining about it, As I was getting annoyed about it and it was just a starting alliance I asked if he would mind to stop complaining.

The reply I got was most unpleasent; I can do whatever the hell I want am the allianceleader, or something simulair to that.
To that I replyed that he should not think only about hisself but also about what others would want. "From my view it would be easy to just stop complaining, cause it would not make it go away any faster and it was pretty annoying" (Alliance chat is to ask for help, or for a nice chat atleast thats what I think).

At that he replyed that if we didn't like it here he would just expel us, I don't remember it correctly but than I replyed that he's free to do that, because we didn't had any real conection yet towards the alliance, and I believe KJCD was using it the most.
After a few minuted KJCD was removed from the alliance.

I take full resposibilty of the cause that happend on me, If the guildmembers would like this alliance back, I will be happy to leave the guild so you all can have the alliance you desire, and that I will not come into conflict with him again.
So if you wish to get that alliance back, simple said just note it here, or let Ulgo know.

Cassandra ~
Back to top Go down
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:51 pm

wel you know my opinion on this seeing as i was online add the time and playing with you.

i vote for let the guild decide
Back to top Go down
Sir Total Ownage

Sir Total Ownage

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Lmao Cass, he was a knob i was there and he took it OTT, if the Phoenix alliance isnt going to chat with us, but only use it to complain, they can keep themselves to themselves, you are not leaving our guild becoz some 10 year old knob is angry at you, imo we should create our own alliance, for fun helpful guilds who enjoy pve and just chill with fun events etc..
<3 Cass dont leave Smile you rock
Bad spelling again btw Razz haha nvm ; cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
B R I E K

B R I E K

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:01 pm

I voted for the get a new alliance and vote before we choose because people shouldn't act that way and none of us want you to leave Cass you are helpful and a friendly person, i think that finding a new alliance is a good idea but do a check on all the stuff about the alliance before we join
Back to top Go down
martin

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:53 pm

cass why have an alliance if you cant voice your opinion(?)
you cant go anywhere it would break pan's heart, and that want never do.
you are the ace and must stay.
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:20 pm

When we were first looking for an Alliance i was against it totally, but have since changed my mind. Cass as far as you leaving, not even an option, so we form our own Alliance and we all stand behind our leader and members and fight on.

Pan
Back to top Go down
Fazman

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:01 am

Quote :
I am the alliance leader and can do what ever I want...

That is as legitimate reason as any to leave. Why ally yourself with someone who has such a childish view?
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ranger Chief
Ada

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 pm

I totally agree with all of you. Do you really think I would choose between Cas or alliance?
Our guild is made for us the members and the guild would be nothing without us.

We Never Fight Alone!
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 pm

I spoke to the Alliance Leader at some length and his attitude offended me. As quoted above, it is HIS Alliance and he'll do whatever he likes. Anyone who doesn't accept build advice from Cass is a fool. Sometimes her builds look strange to me but they always do what they were made for once I learn to use them Smile

We don't need an Alliance with that kind of leader and I will support any of our members against an idiot like that any time. For me our Guild and members will always come first.

Cass don't feel guilty, I was gonna suggest we leave them anyway, the AC was often offensive and we seemed to be the most active Guild in the Alliance most of the time. He did us a favour really by showing us what he is like before we got too settled in.

We are big enough to go our own way for as long as we want and to take our time to find another Alliance, I have a couple of possibles and will let you all know.

update 17/2 : Please see the new poll regarding an Alliance I have found which might suit us

Play Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliance gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance gone.   Alliance gone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance gone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: Guild Chat :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: