The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
B R I E K

B R I E K

My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem Empty
PostSubject: My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem   My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:24 pm

I believe that in a way some officers or trusted guild members could break off and create about 3 or 4 guilds to make an alliance and then recruit other guilds and helpful members .There are a few ways this might not work:
-Price of Guild Halls and overall funding
-Recruiting, could not go well or we might not be able to find members or members could not be very trusting
-Last but not least, we would all like to stay together as the [KJCD] family as Ulgo pointed out

Post opinions on why or why not this will work feel free to post a way you could fix my solution
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem   My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 pm

It has some options, but also an possiblity to break KJCD apart.. and creating mulitple views, that melted to one in this guild as one.
There are nice things and bad.. We would need to discuss it really. it's a high risk I have to say, but it's good to hear some ideas from our beloved members.
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

PostSubject: Re: My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem   My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:16 am

With the time and effort that has gone into building our Guild I can tell you it is not easy to find as many good members as we have here. I have personally chosen or approved all of our ofiicers and don't believe we could have any better (I should say that not one of them actually asked to be an officer and some took a bit of persuasion) and I would not be prepared to lose any of them, they are friends as well as players. I would also not like to lose any of our members, even the "silent ones".

However if someone wants to split off and start up a new Guild they would of course be most welcome to join us in an Alliance and we would support you as much as we can. You would have access to our GH and all the NPCs in it but would lose visibility of who is online and it is expensive to get everything set up, 16k for GH to start, around 700k to get everything we have.

As I have said elsewhere we may be better off starting our own Alliance, I have been given several offers of support in running and financing it, thank you all for that.

I would try to be a good Alliance Leader but our Guild will always come first.
Back to top Go down
Fazman

PostSubject: Re: My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem   My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Well I am one of the "new guys" and so you all do not know me very well.

But I would like to offer something here.

I have played this game for a few years. There is little I have not done. One of them is creating a guild and getting a hall. I would very much like to do that. But I have no desire at all to be a leader. ( I know the hardache Smile that is involved ). So what my offer is. If I do go about getting all that I would happily donate the guild/hall to one of the officers that you select. I just want to see how the process and go through the challenge of guild creation and hall acquisition.

So in short. I would be willing to create a guild (would be happy to name it whatever you would like) and aquire a GH on my 'dime' and then hand it over to one of the officers (or whomever you choose).

Just let me know if you would like me to do that, as I have been wanting to for awhile.

As a side note that you might already know (or not) it will cost 510,000 gold to purchase all merchants for a new guild hall. Celestial sigils currently cost 14,000 gold.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem   My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:28 pm

It's a big price.. and to let 1 person pay for it, and than not have input in that guild isn't fair.
If you would like to make a guild and make the alliance of guilds from members/friends to fix it as one..
Well sounds like allot of trouble and so far a few replyed maybe we should make a poll and see what others think.
Back to top Go down
Fazman

PostSubject: Re: My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem   My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:52 am

Heh....NO!...lol

All I am offering is the hall. Not any merchants. pirat

That is no more than about 14k for the Celestial Sigil.
Back to top Go down
B R I E K

B R I E K

PostSubject: Re: My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem   My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:58 pm

What Fazman was talking about is what i was trying to say when we could split off and create a guild.I've always wanted to create a guild and then maybe donate it to an officer or someone
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem   My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:32 pm

At this moment there's a poll going on if we join the newly found alliance or not, if they arent what we are looking for I think we have to give this a try.. but that can also mean.. losing eachother on the longer terms.

Cassandra~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem   My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Solution(Kinda) To Our Alliance Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: Guild Chat :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: