The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A guildevent requisted by Phobia.

Go down 
+2
Ryn Sage
Cassandra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

A guildevent requisted by Phobia. Empty
PostSubject: A guildevent requisted by Phobia.   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Today I asked in guildchat if anyone was missing any event, the only suggestion I got was from Phobia, that he would like to see a 1v1 event or 2v2 again.
There for am happy to host, or to find one so that I can play myself too if am alloud atleast.
But if it's getting back than we have to put up some rules. like an small entree fee so the winner has a small price.. but we can also do with simple donation and do it for the honor.
That all I think we officer have to talk about and see what would be best. and than see how the guildreacts to the rules we had in mind.
Am curious if anyone is even interesed in joining, so if you are interested in a 2v2 tournement, than sign up, just leave a simple message like why you would like to have it back, and what for rules and things you would like to have in it.

This Topic will be open for 4 days, after than It will be locked and I will discuss it with the other officers to see what they think what should happen with it.

Cassandra~
Back to top Go down
Ryn Sage

PostSubject: Re: A guildevent requisted by Phobia.   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:52 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing some 1v1s/2v2s, but I am not always in the mood to partake in them. I'm not usually very PvP minded.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: A guildevent requisted by Phobia.   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:00 pm

What kind of events would you like Ryn? Place your suggestions too please.
If from the event you wanted and others would like that one too. than we will do that.
So far none even theone who requested it placed his vote on it, so on the view of this we don't need to host events for the guild because they find the normal playing fun enough.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Mc Coy
Apparel Officer
Jasmine Mc Coy

PostSubject: Re: A guildevent requisted by Phobia.   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:57 am

Personaly I love the scravenger hunt (probably misspelled sorry), but I suppose, as there are rarely enough pple on, to make it possible we'd need an alliance (and even then, might be not possible).
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

PostSubject: re. Scavenger Hunt   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:05 pm

This is an expensive event to run if the prizes are going to be any good so would require donations to make it worthwhile, also there were often very few people who actually participated even when we had a full Alliance. When we do have an Alliance we can perhaps have a Poll on their Forum to see if there is any interest, or maybe we can run it ourselves just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: A guildevent requisted by Phobia.   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Maybe we should just join that alliance, and than see which events we do, like you said Ulgo. On the other event we have ach saturday only the same people eachtime reply.. and when you do something they want.. they don't come.. So it seems it's a waste of time just to think of something, because everyone will just do what he/she wants instead of a fun outing with the guild.
It's there to get closer to eachother, and maybe even make friends.
The guild is doing good, but some are not that social maybe by an event that they like and join in on..
Maybe that will make them more open up.. and ask for help from the guild instead of taking a pug group.

(Pug: Pick up Group)

Cassandra~
Back to top Go down
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

PostSubject: Re: A guildevent requisted by Phobia.   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:01 pm

wel i could host a scavenger hunt event if ppl want one but what wil b the reward for the winner would it b some thing like the 4vs4 where ppl pay a bit of gold and the winner takes all.
and i agree i dont mind organizing a event if ppl come and join and yea the last few events its bin always the same ppl and we havent had a full group yet.
Back to top Go down
eddtaylor

eddtaylor

PostSubject: events   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:13 pm

i would like a 1v1 and 2v2 because its a challange and also Cass can join in too, if every 1s not voting because of Cass being able to join in i think there should be a decent prize for second place. but personally Cass u, me on the pvp field. i shall win! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: A guildevent requisted by Phobia.   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:48 pm

All events have been canceld until furter notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guildevent requisted by Phobia.   A guildevent requisted by Phobia. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A guildevent requisted by Phobia.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: Guild Chat :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: