The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?

Go down 
+3
Night_Foxxx
Live Theif
Ulgo
7 posters

Should we join this Alliance?
Yes
Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_vote_lcap93%Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_vote_rcap
 93% [ 14 ]
No
Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_vote_lcap7%Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?   Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:16 am

Just had a short convo with the leader of an Alliance who wants us to join them. A few of us have played with at least one member of this Alliance and liked her, she has kept in touch with me and we met the Alliance leader briefly when he visited our GH a couple of nights ago. Screen caps of convo below for you to see.

The Alliance is full but they have one inactive Guild due to be kicked, which will make a space for us. It is a PvE Allliance with no Faction requiirement. There is an Alliance forum but it is new so there is very little content in it atm, If you have any questions ask me or the Alliance leader, he is a nice friendly guy.

Please vote whether to join or not and leave a comment if you wish, I think we have nothing to lose as we can always leave at any time but I want to give everyone the chance to have a say as that is what was voted for in the previous Poll. It's your Guild, get involved !!

The poll will run for 4 days but may end sooner if we have enough votes for a majority decision.

Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? 20090217004536jr9

Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? 20090217004551fx6

Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? 20090217004602vp7

Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? 20090217004616ev7

Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? 20090217004628fp7

Play Happy,
Ulgo
Back to top Go down
Live Theif

Live Theif

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?   Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:54 am

i would like to join, yes, i'll hav to try 2 keep cursing 2 min, but i may slip (mostly wen i get mad) but ya, sounds like it'll b fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Night_Foxxx

Night_Foxxx

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?   Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:19 am

seems to be nice alliance with nice people, would like to join yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?   Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:43 pm

I think it looks decent enough for us to try out.
It already looks better than the old alliance.
When we enter the alliance we will see after about a week what we think of them.
Positive negatief. all those thiengs should get posted than, so than we can keep track of those.
Am sure there wont be allot of nagative things, but if there are, we have to know so that we can discuss it with the alliance leader, he seems to be a fair person.
I vote for yes, lets try them out, and put a poll after a week, with good things that happend but also to note the badthings. Never everything goes fine, but it's good to know both sides.

Cassandra~
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?   Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:02 pm

I vote we give them a chance and see what happens!
Back to top Go down
otis
Master of Arms
otis

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?   Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:00 am

i vote we try them...otis
Back to top Go down
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?   Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 pm

sure why not we can always give em a try we got nothing 2 loose and we can always leave if it doesnt work out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?   Poll - Should We Join This Alliance? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll - Should We Join This Alliance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD} :: Guild Chat :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: