The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solo HM Raptor Farm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ciclopico

ciclopico

Solo HM Raptor Farm Empty
PostSubject: Solo HM Raptor Farm   Solo HM Raptor Farm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:08 pm

E/Me Solo HM Raptor Farm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CAN BE DONE ME/E* (posted below) Poor mesmers need something they can farm Laughing

Just a quick summary:
This a solo E/Me (Or Me/E) Hardmode farm, it can kill rekoff(boss) and all her babies (I usually leave 5 left, this build gets slower the less aggro -sliver armor of course-) Best part is it can be done without any elites at all - so theres really no reason (other than not having an ele) not give it a try

*Edit*
Heres a pic, I cleared the entire cave. I dont recommend killing every last raptor like this, as it takes to long. Just did this for show:

Solo HM Raptor Farm Raptor10

Vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtWXkhdpuYk
Sorry for the quality, if anyone has a decent, free, game-recorder-thingie, let me know and ill do another vid with it. Or do your own and post it here, ill add it and give credit.

So heres the pros and cons just to start:

Pros:
-Get more drops by killing enemies with sliver armor
-No elite required for the build
-Can kill Rekoff Broodmother (the boss)
-Elite sin tomes (have 7 so far) (Rekoff Benifit)
-Gold scrolls (6 fow, 4 UW so far) (Rekoff Benifit)
-75 asura points affraid (Rekoff Benifit)
-Occasional green (broodmothers claws) (have 18 affraid so far) (Rekoff Benifit)
-10x Easier than A/E or E/A.

Cons:
Takes 1:30-2:00. (A bit longer than A/E) (I made a 58 sec run yesterday Very Happy )

LOCATION (If you dont know already):

Riven earth, from the Rata Sum entrance

RUNES/MODS/INSCRIPS:

--Required
-20% enchanting mod (on a one handed item, ex: axe, sword, wand)
-Sup earth magic rune.
-Earth magic headgear.
--Recommended
-Radiant insignias
-Attunement runes

The build=OgVjkwDJTSoCfVlCxC8QoAmARAA

Advanced build=OgVkkwI1QygEqwXVpQrAPE3gJQEA

Usage:
Basically the same as the last one, exept when you aggro rekoff you cast blinding flash on her. Why this is helpfull should be self explanatory.
Now for the reasons its "advanced":
1: The general way this build is best used is better shaped towards someone who has used the previous build allot. You are basically aggroeing the 2 nestling groups as fast as possible then moving along to rekoff - this build is alot faster-paced.
2: Having 2 sup runes leaves you with very low health, you are also facing 120 life stealing + deep wound and bleeding without a self heal, needless to say thats very unnerving. You will finish with around 50-75 hp and most likely degen to around 30.
3: With the above spike caused by rekoff, you have to be experienced with the use of sliver armor in order too kill her fast enough to survive.

I also strongly suggest having a staff or spear with 20% enchant, rather than a axe, sword, or other sort of close range weapon. Having either staff/spear will greatly help the chances of sliver armor targeting rekoff.

(Rekoff will occasionally hit through blind, thats just bad luck cyclops )
Back to top Go down

Solo HM Raptor Farm
Page 1 of 1