The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HM 55 Mo/De Rankor to Maw the Mountainheart Solo Farm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ciclopico

ciclopico

HM 55 Mo/De Rankor to Maw the Mountainheart Solo Farm Empty
PostSubject: HM 55 Mo/De Rankor to Maw the Mountainheart Solo Farm   HM 55 Mo/De Rankor to Maw the Mountainheart Solo Farm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:31 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tundra Giant Farm. Tundra Giants are your primary targets they die very quickly and drop golds frequently, you can kill certain Stone Summit mobs in Grenth's Footprint but it is time consuming and not worth your effort. The Azure Shadows in Snake Dance can be killed too but bear in mind you can use them as a portable battery (they hit you you get energy via BS & EB).

The build - 55 Mo/De - It's relatively easy for an experienced 55 Monk but may be a little overwhelming for a newer 55, Just avoid the lone Heretic at the start of the run and you will be fine.

My Build Code - Owok4sPIEumT9g9uSUvGEAi+QeA

*** Remember - once you get to the portal you can farm indefinitely on either side, at least until your inventory is full of gold drops

HM 55 Mo/De Rankor to Maw the Mountainheart Solo Farm Tundra10

HM 55 Mo/De Rankor to Maw the Mountainheart Solo Farm Tundra11
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1