The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eva's HB Healer build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eva
Life Support Officer
eva

Eva's HB Healer build Empty
PostSubject: Eva's HB Healer build   Eva's HB Healer build I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 am

Eva's Healer's Boon Healer Build

Hey guys, trying to following cass's example to provide you guys w/ some good monk builds :]. This is the HB build that i love so much

[build prof=Mo/E hea=12 div=12][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Heal Party][Seed of Life][Cure Hex][Healer's Boon][Rebirth][/build]

Skills
1. Patient Spirit
2. Dwayna's Kiss
3. Glyph of Lesser Energy
4. Heal Party
5. Seed of Life
6. Cure Hex
7. Healer's Boon [Elite]
8. Rebirth

Attributes
Divine Favor: 12
Healing: 16

Equipment
A staff w/ +15 energy and 20/20 skill recharge/casting would be good. Using radiant insignias would also be helpful.

Explanation
Its a pretty straight-foward build. Always have HB on when youre healing, and use the appropriate skills when necesary. DK works really well w/ PS, and i always use GOLE before HP, but its a great general energy management skill. SoL is when one person is getting spiked + group pressure. Some monks are against taking a res, as monks should be healing and not resing during a fight, but its saved me having to repeat missions many times so its really up to you. Again, if you do take rebirth, keep in mind you'll have no energy afterwards.

Strengths
I love using this build due to the massive ammount of healing you can do >:] When used correctly, you are a healing powerhouse.

Weaknesses
The achillies heel of the build is the lack of protection. In areas where there's a lot of damage, its best (more energy efficient) to have some protection skills preventing some of the load as opposed to just healing it. By itself, this build will not work will all areas.

Final Notes
-Works best when you have a 2nd monk as a heal/prot hybrid. That way the 2 of you have all your bases covered (healing, light/heavy prot, condition removal, hex removal, res)
-Have fun w/ the build! This build is so fun to use i cant stop praising it :p There are a lot of great monk skills out there and see what best fits your style of playing. When choosing a skill, keep in mind that a lot of "good monking" means tailoring your build to the area that youre going to be playing in, so go crazy :]

with love
-eva
Back to top Go down

Eva's HB Healer build
Page 1 of 1