The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic protection build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

Basic protection build Empty
PostSubject: Basic protection build   Basic protection build I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Changing 2 skills in this build will give you a good Protection build to support the heal monk, or the necro/rit build I posted.

If taking Divirth hexes as elite, change holyveil in dismiss conditions.
If taking Life sheat you can keep it as it is, because it's an condition remover.
If using Shield of regen you should change RoF for dismiss condition.
If using Zealous benedictus (heroes can't use that skill) Than your able to do the same as with shield of regen or you can kick gift of health out and make that dismiss conditions than don't forget to readd the points from healing.

On the side note, if using Shield of regen always cast it with glyph of lesser energy.

OwYT0yHDzZmEGDIUEtYNBZITAA

[build prof=Mo/E hea=9 pro=12 div=9][Reversal of Fortune][Gift of Health][Aegis][Restore Condition][Spirit Bond][Holy Veil][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Rebirth][/build]

As you notice I use Gift of Health in a protection build why you ask.
Because protection lacks instead healing your able to use gift of health for it, it disables all healingspells but as gift is only healingspell it wont get disabled.and it heals for quite an amount.
Back to top Go down

Basic protection build
Page 1 of 1