The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch Xain

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: New to the guild   New to the guild I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Hey guys just wanna introduce myself. I was recruited yesterday by pandoras folly, you guys seemed like a good bunch.
My name is Ryan, Im 20, live in the US and I just started playing about a week ago after a 3+ year break. Therefore I don't really know too much so please bare with that for a while. As of right now I only own Prophecies but I plan on getting the others, Factions should be here any day now. Anyway just saying hi, hope to get to know you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

New to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the guild   New to the guild I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi Ryan,
Welcome to the Guild and to the forum. We try to be a r friendly bunch and welcome anyone to join in on missions and quests and our friendly 1v1 sessions where we do our best to kill each other in new and interesting ways.
If you need any help just ask in Guild chat or Alliance chat. We like to get together to eradicate the red dots on the maps, it's more fun with a group and we have repeated most missions many times over, so lets's get together some time
Back to top Go down

New to the guild
Page 1 of 1