The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Future of The Guild

Go down 
+8
Gouf
Jasmine Mc Coy
metal man
eva
Cassandra
Ryn Sage
Pandoras Folly
Ulgo
12 posters

500k Faction Requirement
Accept Faction requirement of 50k per day
The Future of The Guild I_vote_lcap5%The Future of The Guild I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Start our own Alliance
The Future of The Guild I_vote_lcap35%The Future of The Guild I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
Jon another PvE Alliance
The Future of The Guild I_vote_lcap60%The Future of The Guild I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

The Future of The Guild Empty
PostSubject: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:30 am

At a Guild Leaders and Officers meeting it was proposed that there be a requirement for each Guild to have a minimum of 500k Faction points. The aim of this being to own a town or outpost.
I believe this is just the start as some wanted the requirement to be 750k or 1 million.

This would mean that as a Guild we would have to increase our faction to 500k and then maintain it at this level. For those who don't know there is a loss of Faction, a tax or whatever you like to call it, of 10% every 24 hours. This means we would have to earn 50k per day, every day, just to maintain this level

Most of you will have been told this is a no reqs Guild. When it became a 50k req Alliance I was happy enough that I could maintain this on my own if needed so had no reason to impose any requirement on anyone else.

I would like to get the opinions of all of you on whether we should remain a no req Guild or if you would be happy to spend an hour a day getting Faction points. Anyone is of course welcome to donate Faction points to the Guild but I believe it should be voluntary and not expected. Most of all we are here to enjoy playing the way we want to play.

The alternative to accepting the Faction Requirement is for us to leave this Alliance and either join another or start our own.

This is your Guild so let us know what you think in the Poll

Last edited by Ulgo on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:40 am

I voted we join another Alliance, but starting an Alliance or joining one either way is fine with me. Whichever, is easier. As long as we all stay together I will be happy, I love our little family and want it to remain as it is.

Pan
Back to top Go down
Ryn Sage

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:33 am

Agreed, Pan. I voted with joining another PvE alliance. I am not too big into PvP anyway, and none of my characters are at a place where they can even contribute with collecting faction (At least, I'm not aware of it if they can).

Like Panny, I would be willing to help found an alliance too.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Lets see if I understand this correctly, if we don't get 50k factions a day we will be removed from the alliance?

PS: I don't got the time to get 50k factions eachday I play to relax not to own a town or outpost;
Everyone has their own goals I asume.
Back to top Go down
eva
Life Support Officer
eva

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Doesnt matter to me as long as we're together. voted that we start our own cause....*shrugs
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

PostSubject: Faction req   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:51 pm

To clarify: yes we would have to donate 50k each day between us. That's 350k per week. If we don't maintain it we will be kicked from the Alliance.

Personally I am not happy with that at all, I have never and will never ask for Faction donations. It is a personal choice.
I believe we should all be free to play the game however we want to play it.

We joined a no req Alliance. The Alliance leader says she is going with the majority but she is very much in favour of this herself. She wants to own a town. I don't see any benefit.

Cheers people, Play Happy

Ulgo
Back to top Go down
metal man
Recruitment Officer
metal man

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:28 pm

i joined this guild coz it had no req ,and supported the wishes off every player apart.
so i think that this guild would stay the same and it don't mather if we stay in this or a other alliance, the guild is grown up by this consept so i think we need 2 goal to that and stay who we are.

metallity one
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Just a quick thought here, i am afraid if we start an Alliance it will take playing time away from our leader and the officers. Personally, I like to just play the game and think we would do better just joining another Alliance. Who wants to spend their time managing when you could be having fun with your team mates.

Pan
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Do we need an alliance, am sure we are able to survive on our own, and about the events we can host some basics events ourself too ever now and than right?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Mc Coy
Apparel Officer
Jasmine Mc Coy

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Having a good alliance is nice, more people to chat with, more people to help you if needed, it improves recruiting, etc... I wouldn't recommend starting a new alliance for the same reasons Pan gave. However I suppose it's mostly Ulgo's choice as he'll be responsable for it.
Back to top Go down
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:13 pm

`wel i think we might need a new aliance then
Back to top Go down
B R I E K

B R I E K

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:17 pm

This alliance is helpful and such but, i don't find owning a town or outpost necessary i voted join another pve alliance just to have fun and helpful people to play Guild Wars with
Back to top Go down
Ada
Ranger Chief
Ada

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Hello Guildmates!
I have been in this guild for quite some time and I have also been in very big Faction-oriented guilds(owning Hzh). Noone gonna make me donate more than I want to, just to be in a guild anymore!
In my opinion is owning a city or outpost just useless. I have really liked being in this alliance and will miss the most of the nice people but if there is gonna be a req I'm out.

I vote for 1, new Alliance
2, start our own

Have fun while playing!
Back to top Go down
Odin Elsir

Odin Elsir

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:01 am

Hi Guys

I dont have any real interest in owning a town etc unless the pubs offered free beer and all the speed cameras were switched off!! Smile

I have voted to join another alliance...I would have voted go it alone but an alliance is better for recruitment and help etc... at the end of the day this guild seems strong and has some really friendly people here miles better than the majority out there IMHO!....it wont damage it in anyway. If collecting faction is the way to go I am afraid that I would need to put some serious work into my characters to get them to a level that would benefit you, sometimes i just dont have the time..... I much prefer PVE and have never had much time for PVP so could find myself pushed out because of that.
Back to top Go down
libra chella

libra chella

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:54 am

I vote that we stay as we are...a no requirement guild...if that means leaving the current alliance then so be it...it is all about having fun playing after all
Back to top Go down
ka Rawe

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:17 pm

~ i vote for no requirements plz ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of The Guild   The Future of The Guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of The Guild
Page 1 of 1