The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About KJCD Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

About KJCD Guild Empty
PostSubject: About KJCD Guild   About KJCD Guild I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Guild Leader
Ulgo Crunchmaster

Guild Officers
Cassandra Ourania - Strategy Officer
Metallity One - Recruitment Officer
Pandoras Folly - Morale Officer
Eva Lifesong - Life Support Officer
Holy Otis - Master of Arms
Ada Tai - Ranger Chief
Gouf Ignited – Training Officer
Kera Nightfire – Guardian Officer
Raistlin Mahir – Officer of the Watch
Yasmine McCoy – Apparel Officer

We are a large Guild, membership varies between 90 - 100, with no requirements for members to do anything except be sociable, polite and helpful. I like to think we all have a sense of humour and our main aim is to just enjoy the game, even though it seems sometimes that GW is far more than just a game. Mostly we do PvE but AB with friends is fun and something we all enjoy fairly regularly. We run a weekly dungeon trip for the fun of running together, go to the forum.

The Guild is over 2 years old and was originally formed by Dark Heat Wave and is now led by Ulgo (me), I joined in Sept 2006 and was thrust into the Leader role when Dark left the game at a point where we had 9 members total. At one time we had 70 members and were leader of a full Alliance then went down to under 10 and now we are around the 90-100 mark after 2 years of rebuilding with some fantastic help from loyal members. We have been a member of various Alliances during our history and have recently joined the HOPE Alliance after our previous Alliance brought in a Faction requirement of 500k per Guild and we decided not to become Faction farmers.

We are a very sociable Guild, like to get to know each other and are always ready to help on quests and missions. Listen out for the cry of “Guild Party” in the chat and come join in.

I count myself fortunate to have such excellent officers, who have become excellent friends too, and some amazing members. Talk to us and be amazing too.

We welcome any donation of Faction points but it is not a requirement or an obsession, the Alliance has no Faction requirement (never has been needed because our members keep it up without being asked) anyway what else you gonna do with all those points from AB if you don't donate them?

Many of us have been around for a long time so are well capable of helping out when you find it hard going (or you just want some company). We all have different characters and specialities and many of us have all campaigns.

Our activity policy is pretty lax but if someone has been offline for over 4 weeks it may be assumed they have lost interest and they may be kicked from the Guild. Anyone who gets kicked and wants to come back later will be welcome to do so but it looks bad to new members if we have too may inactives. If you know you will be offline for a long time please let an officer know, we really don’t like losing people!

Ulgo Crunchmaster (Elementalist)
Back to top Go down
https://kjcd.rpg-board.net

About KJCD Guild
Page 1 of 1