The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild outing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

Guild outing Empty
PostSubject: Guild outing   Guild outing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:38 am

ok post your sugestions for next weeks outing (jan 31)
and we hold a poll and vote 2 c what next weeks guild trip
wil b time wil b the same unlesh ppl want it later on the evening.
and if we can get enough ppl may b we can even start 2 teams.
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

Guild outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild outing   Guild outing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:07 pm

My suggestion for the next dungeon run or guild outing would be Catacombs of Kathandrax or Sorrows Furnace. I have been through some of Sorrows Furnace, but never Kathandrax. The drops in both of these are good, so guys give us your suggestions and looking forward to our next outing. The problem with Sorrows Furnace is most people don't have that part of the map open. I have to open it for my monk, so if anyone would like they can let me know and we will plan a trip for that depending on what you have open nearby.

See you in game!

Pan
Back to top Go down
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

Guild outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild outing   Guild outing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:25 pm

come on ppl give me your sugestions so i can hold a poll and we can vote il put the poll up tommorow so one more day 2 come up with sugestions
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

Guild outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild outing   Guild outing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Hmm last time I placed some suggestion where 1 from was taken, but also we had a problem with people "not knowing" Where it was..
I hope those check now they know we are hosting it everyweek now.
My suggestions are to vote but also note for those who only got a certain campain because than we should try to set up something for that campain if those reply.
For example if you only got Prophecies you can suggest :A certain hard mission, or the "Elite areas; Sorrow Furnace,Underworld Fissure of Woe.
Nightfall:A certain mission which brings you trouble is a mission the "Elite areas; Domain of Anguish, Fissure of Woe and The Underworld.
Factions:The Deep,Urgoz, Fissure of Woe, and The Underworld.
Eye of the North: Any Dungeon will do~.

Hmm Dungeons I would like to do...

Am fine with Kathandrax, which Pandoras suggested so far, would be one of mine too.
Back to top Go down
Gouf
Training Officer
Gouf

Guild outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild outing   Guild outing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 pm

ok wel am gona close this and place you vote's in the other topic hope we can get some more sugestions next time

https://kjcd.rpg-board.net/guild-trips-f31/vote-for-guild-outing-jan-31-t69.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild outing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild outing   Guild outing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild outing
Page 1 of 1