The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild outing 21 feb 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

Guild outing 21 feb 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Guild outing 21 feb 2009   Guild outing 21 feb 2009 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:34 am

I would like to receive suggestions from our beloved guildmembers about an event they would like to see on 21 feb. The time it will start is 21:00 CET. (Use clock to see what time that is for you)
We will all gather in gh, and leave to our destination. but all post suggestions, and if you which to join and we don't got a certain campain note that, in your reason of going for that "Event" Like for example going FoW but than we have to start from ... Because I only got nightfall for example.

I thing I do hope that happends this time, what went a little bit wrong last time.
Prepare your build before hand, Will post then Wensday because than poll will start about what we might do and most votes will be placed I hope.
That way you can get skills and all, It's not always needed to have a certain teambuild but for some areas it's the best.
(Sorry for those who might turn out to have trouble with getting the skills)
With instructions you can always contact me, but for now. Give us suggestions to do!

Dungeons... A quest....A Mission...Elite area... "Quests and Missions only if you got so much trouble getting people for it, and if it's an quest I think it's doable without full team I will contact you and will do it with you" (Just so we can do things that give us an extra reward and so for calls for more teamwork.

Have fun sharing your ideas for our next outing!!

Cassandra~
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

Guild outing 21 feb 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild outing 21 feb 2009   Guild outing 21 feb 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 pm

I have a couple of caves i would like to explore, never been there and think it would be a treat for all of us. Arachni's Haunt and Seputchre of Dragrimmar, these are only 2 level caves so hopefully will not tax anyone and think they would be fun for all.

Come on guys make a suggestion and lets go have some group fun. We can all play together and see what team work is all about. The last 2 weeks someone has dc'ed and haven't been able to accompliah their goals, but hopefully we can all complete whatever we decide to do on Feb. 21st. Looking forward to our outings and hope to hear from so many that we have to make 2 groups or at least not have to take heroes.

Get involved, this is your guild............everyone make an effort to make suggestions and be there for the event.

Pandoras
Back to top Go down

Guild outing 21 feb 2009
Page 1 of 1