The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving the guild.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

Leaving the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the guild.   Leaving the guild. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:59 am

Dear guildmembers.

After being in the guild for quite sometime. am planning to leave.
I didn't wanted to go without saying goodbye to the members, I helped,care, and supported.
I hope everyone is able to have allot of fun ingame.
And who knows maybe we meet in a mission town, I wont refuse Pugs from KJCD ~_^.

The reason of me leaving, where some of you might be interested in to know.
I'm leaving the guild as it didn't give me a right feeling. the last few weeks.. I got more annoyed and irrated by the guildmembers (no one personal) and simple things just got me..
Well hopefully you are able to grow, and grow together you are strong.
Hopefully this alliance is able to fill in the spot that was missing.

For those who want your always able to add me to your buddylist. and I will log in to my guildsite.. ever now and than, to read what is keeping you all busy and or maybe to support still.

Have allot of fun together, and Take care.

Cassandra Ourania.

Ps: We had a fun time together, up to a new Era.
Back to top Go down
metal man
Recruitment Officer
metal man

Leaving the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the guild.   Leaving the guild. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:54 am

mmmh too bad to hear that, but you have 2 feel good and made your own rate!

i think you whas a kind of mum for us and we will miss you Crying or Very sad

but you are always welcome and we definitely not forgot you Mad
Back to top Go down
Mother Mystery

Leaving the guild. Empty
PostSubject: leaving   Leaving the guild. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 am

Cassandra,

Sorry, you are not allowed to leave Smile

You are needed, loved, and wanted. Sad

But, if you must go, keep smiling and have fun sunny
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

Leaving the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the guild.   Leaving the guild. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Cassandra my friend you are being missed already by more people than you could imagine, myself especially. You taught many of us so much about builds, strategy and how to play together more effectively and your guidance will be sorely missed. Who will take us through the Underworld now?

You leave a large hole which will be impossible to fill, there is only one Cassandra and can never be another. If anyone has annoyed or upset you in any way they will surely not have intended to do so and if you give me their names they will be punished severely.

We all wish you could have stayed but I am sure everyone will join me in wishing you well in whatever you do in the future and when you get a new Guild let me know so I can join it (joke. can't desert my good friends and Guildies here)

You will of course always be welcome to return at any time, we all hope you will. You can take over as GL if you want, I'm sure you would do a better job than me.

Love and best wishes

Your friend always

Ulgo
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

Leaving the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the guild.   Leaving the guild. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:36 pm

I find it nice, that a few placed a reply, to me leaving, Also a few questions with why.
Why did you leave?
What was the reason?
I believe I noted that, in this post. but if it isn't clear how and what, feel free to pm me ingame.
And Ulgo, that about annoying, or those who upset me, that doesn't matters.
It remains to the past now. and we can only look forward.

~Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.~

Cassandra Ourania
Back to top Go down
Pandoras Folly
Morale Officer
Pandoras Folly

Leaving the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the guild.   Leaving the guild. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:04 am

Cassandra, when you first left i was to devastated to put my thoughts into words. Now I realize you are not gone at all, just away for a while. We will keep your position open for you as long as it takes............forever if need be. Your place will always be here whenever you decide to come home.

We are leaving the light on for you because your presence is greatly missed.

Pandoras
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the guild.   Leaving the guild. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the guild.
Page 1 of 1