The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HA team build xandir's version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xandir lax

xandir lax

HA team build xandir's version Empty
PostSubject: HA team build xandir's version   HA team build xandir's version I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:03 am

[build name="undefined" prof=E/N EnergyStorage=10 FireMagic=12+1+3 BloodMagic=8][Fire Attunement][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Angorodon's Gaze][Strip Enchantment][Well of Blood][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=E/N EnergyStorage=10 FireMagic=12+1+3 Curses=6 DeathMagic=6][Fire Attunement][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Weaken Armor][Rend Enchantments][Well of the Profane][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=E/N EnergyStorage=10 FireMagic=12+1+3 DeathMagic=8][Fire Attunement][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Malign Intervention][Verata's Aura][Well of Suffering][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=E/N EnergyStorage=10 FireMagic=12+1+3 Curses=8][Fire Attunement][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Weaken Armor][Rend Enchantments][Well of Silence][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=E/Rt EnergyStorage=8+2 AirMagic=6+2 EarthMagic=8+3 FireMagic=12+1+3 RestorationMagic=2][Fire Attunement][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ward Against Foes][Liquid Flame][Eruption][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=P/Rt Leadership=12 Motivation=12+1][Angelic Bond][Aria of Zeal][Ballad of Restoration][Zealous Anthem][Aria of Restoration][Hexbreaker Aria]["They're on Fire!"][Signet of Return][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=Mo/Me DivineFavor=10 HealingPrayers=12+2 ProtectionPrayers=2 InspirationMagic=8][Healer's Boon][Dwayna's Kiss][Healing Ribbon][Heal Party][Patient Spirit][Draw Conditions][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=Mo/Me DivineFavor=10+1 HealingPrayers=12+2 InspirationMagic=8][Peace and Harmony][Dwayna's Kiss][Healing Whisper][Patient Spirit][Heal Party][Healing Seed][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]

These builds were made by me and although i havent tested them out. i hope they will work in real practise.
Back to top Go down

HA team build xandir's version
Page 1 of 1