The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HA team build xandir's second version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xandir lax

xandir lax

HA team build xandir's second version Empty
PostSubject: HA team build xandir's second version   HA team build xandir's second version I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 am

[build name="undefined" prof=P/R Leadership=12+1 Command=12+1][Angelic Bond][Angelic Protection]["Brace Yourself!"]["Go for the Eyes!"][Anthem of Disruption][Hexbreaker Aria][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=N/R SoulReaping=9+1 Curses=9 DeathMagic=12+3][Tainted Flesh][Malign Intervention][Rip Enchantment][Well of Silence][Well of the Profane][Well of Suffering][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=Mo/Me DivineFavor=10 HealingPrayers=12+2 ProtectionPrayers=2 InspirationMagic=8][Healer's Boon][Dwayna's Kiss][Healing Ribbon][Heal Party][Patient Spirit][Draw Conditions][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=Mo/Me DivineFavor=10 ProtectionPrayers=12+2 InspirationMagic=8][Life Sheath][Guardian][Spirit Bond][Shield of Absorption][Shielding Hands][Aura of Stability][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=W/R Strength=12+1 Swordsmanship=12+1][Galrath Slash][Steelfang Slash][Gash][Shield Bash][Hundred Blades]["I Will Avenge You!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build][build name="undefined" prof=W/R Strength=12+1 Swordsmanship=12+1][Galrath Slash][Steelfang Slash][Gash][Savage Slash][Hundred Blades]["I Will Avenge You!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build name="undefined" prof=W/R Strength=12+1 HammerMastery=12+1][Earth Shaker][Crushing Blow][Irresistible Blow][Counter Blow][Mighty Blow]["I Will Avenge You!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build][build name="undefined" prof=W/R Strength=12+1 HammerMastery=12+1][Earth Shaker][Crushing Blow][Counter Blow][Mighty Blow][Enraging Charge]["I Will Avenge You!"][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]

This team was also made by me. i hope that these build will halp ppl whiles still having fun
Back to top Go down

HA team build xandir's second version
Page 1 of 1