The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls Of Judgement {KJCD}

For the members of KJCD

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild events hosted on a regular basis?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

Guild events hosted on a regular basis?! Empty
PostSubject: Guild events hosted on a regular basis?!   Guild events hosted on a regular basis?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Hello everyone;

After that we left the old alliance and joined a new one we lost allot of events that were hosted on a regular basis, I was wondering you want ay events to take their come back or not.
Or if you got some new ideas for events let me know and I try to get them up and running.

Cassandra~
Back to top Go down
Ulgo
GuildLeaderUlgo

PostSubject: Re: Guild events hosted on a regular basis?!   Guild events hosted on a regular basis?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:15 am

The events we lost were the 1v1 tourney which was not very popular due to the rules of it and the 4v4 which we can host for the new Alliance, I will talk to the Alliance Leaders about these, or perhaps we can call an open meeting for anyone in the Alliance, they may also have ideas for events.

The other thing we lost was the Scavenger Hunt, which again was not very popular. This would be expensive to run but could be done if there is eniugh interest.

We could also run our own lottery if someone wants to take it on.
Any more ideas will be very welcome and this time we can make the rules.

If you have an idea then share it, it's your Guild as well !!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Strategy Officer
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Guild events hosted on a regular basis?!   Guild events hosted on a regular basis?! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:44 pm

I didn't note the events on the hope more ideas would arrive but it seems most don't mind or matter that we lost them.
If needed I can go chat with the other guilds off the alliance, and see what their guilds think and than just with for example the leader from their guild to get things started and all.
So that each guild can host his own special event. also nice I think, because it will get eachother together closer the alliance and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild events hosted on a regular basis?!   Guild events hosted on a regular basis?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild events hosted on a regular basis?!
Page 1 of 1